THE ADVISORY BOARD IS COMPRISED OF LEADERS WHO REPRESENT PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCIES AND COMMUNITY GROUPS ACROSS THE STATE.
Board of Advisors
- Tillman Farley, MD, Director, Medical Services, Salud Family Health Centers
- Bob Hagedorn, former Colorado Senator
- Pam Hanes, PhD, Associate Clinical Professor, Colorado School of Public Health
- Mark Johnson, MD, MPH, Executive Director, Jefferson County Public Health
- Kathy Kennedy, DrPh, MA, Director, Regional Institute Health and Environmental Leadership
- Kathleen Matthews, MPH, Director, Office of Planning & Partnerships, Colorado Dept of Public Health and Environment
- Joni Reynolds, RN/NCS, MSN, Public Health Director, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Terri Richardson, MD, Director, Kaiser East Internal Medicine, Clinical Director African American Center of Excellence (AACE)
- Andrew Strickland, Environmental Health & Safety Director, CH2M Hill
- Lee Thielen, MPA, Thielen Consulting
- Chris J. Wiant, MPH, PhD, President and CEO, Caring for Colorado
- Anthony P. Young, Psy D, President, Rocky Mountain Association of Black Psychologists
- Levi Bonnell, CO School of Public Health Student Council
The Advisory Board meets quarterly.