Loved the face-to-face time and the actual organic discussions.
Shared Risk and Protective Factor Conference - June 6-8, 2017
Grantees and community members associated with the following groups can Register Now!
|• Child Fatality Prevention Services
• Collaborative Management Program
• Colorado 9 to 25
• Communities that Care
• Department of Education
• Department of Transportation
|• Essentials for Childhood
• Juvenile Justice and Prevention Control
• Office of Behavioral Health
• Regional Network Coordinating Organization
• Tony Grampsas Youth Services Program
• Violence and Injury Prevention Program
- To register click here or you can cut and paste this address https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7CV8ZMG into your browser.
- If you are not with one of the above listed groups and are interested in attending, please contact Garrett Sawyer @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each individual must register separately.
Please join us at the first Annual Shared Risk and Protective Factor Conference.
As prevention professionals, you have likely seen issues that are common among the youth, families and communities you work with - issues like poverty, families dealing with substance abuse, and youth who are not connected to or do not feel safe at school. We often refer to these issues as "shared risk and protective factors.
- Implementing strategies that take a shared risk and protective factor approach creates opportunities to prevent multiple forms of violence, injury and substance abuse, helping multiple programs and agencies achieve their desired outcomes.
- This conference aims to create shared learning opportunities for partners in Colorado and neighboring states to connect their work using a shared risk and protective factor approach, network with community partners and share best practices.
Preliminary Schedule – Agenda Coming Soon:
June 6th: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
June 7th: 8:30am - 4:30pm
June 8th: 9:00am - 1:00pm
The cost for the conference is covered for grantees and community partners with the groups listed above. Costs will be covered for up to 5 Communities that Care stakeholders, per community. Please check with your CTC Facilitator prior to registering.
Costs included are:
- Conference Registration
- Hotel on June 6th and 7th
- Lunch on the 6th
- Breakfast and Lunch on the 7th
- Breakfast and Lunch on the 8th
Attendees will be responsible for their own transportation and additional meal costs.