A huge THANK YOU for doing a fabulous job in facilitating our retreat… We appreciate the effort that went into careful planning and skillful facilitation…We very much appreciate the collegiality between our two programs …and we certainly benefited from outside facilitation as we slogged through some challenging issues.
County Fair Chocolate Scare
This case study is based on a foodborne illness outbreak caused by the unintentional ingestion of marijuana-infused foods (edibles) at a county fair in Colorado. It is designed to facilitate a discussion among epidemiologists and other public health professionals about how to respond to an outbreak involving a marijuana-infused food.
Click here to access this training.