Note: You will only have a confirmed spot in the course after your Letter of Commitment has been received.
Live Learning Sessions @ 11:00am on Tuesdays (participants should plan to attend all sessions)
Course opens: January 3rd, 2018
1 - Introduction - April 3rd
2- Community Assessment - April 10th
3- Quantifying the Issue - April 17th
4- Initial Statement - April 24th
5- Searching and Summarizing the Literature - May 1st
6- Prioritization - May 8th
7- Economic Evaluation - May 15th
8- Action Plan - May 22nd
9- Evaluation - May 29th
In this course, you will:
· Learn content through recorded lectures by SMEs and readings and complete activities (for example: discussions and practice exercises) in which you utilize the content that you watched or read.
· Solidify your learning through scheduled, facilitated discussions with subject matter experts and your peers, held via bidirectional video. Ask questions; share your knowledge and experience; and learn from others.
· Continue to enjoy access to the online content and resources indefinitely after the end of the course.
· Be invited to join the EBPH LinkedIn group.
What to expect as a participant:
· This course will require the following time commitment: 9 one-hour Live Learning Sessions and approximately one hour of preparation work prior to each session, for a total of 18 hours. Preparation will include watching recorded presentations and completing a few exercises prior to the live sessions.
· You will be sent an invitation to the Learning Management System (Canvas) approximately 2 weeks before the first Live Learning Session. You will need to sign in, do some activities and make sure that you know how to connect to the Live Learning Session (Don’t worry about the technology! We have staff to help you. You’ll receive all the information you need once you log in.)
· You will need to join the Live Learning Sessions (check your calendar to make sure you’re available) via video (an external webcam or a built-in camera in your laptop, tablet, or smart phone). Our staff can help you get set up if this is new for you.