Services and Resources
COLORADO DATA RESOURCES
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) -- Data websites
Colorado Health Disparities Regional Profiles site is an initiative of the CDPHE and Project TEACH (Teaching Equity to Advance Community Health) in response to the health data needs of our communities. These 21 regions are aggregations of counties developed by the Health Statistics Section in partnership with state and local public health professionals. The regions were developed using statistical and demographic criteria.
CO Health and Environmental Data Website provides health and environmental data as well as CO Health Indicators.
Colorado Health Assessment and Planning System (CHAPS) provides a standard process to help local public health agencies meet assessment and planning requirements of the Public Health Act of 2008. CHAPS also assists agencies that want to prepare for voluntary accreditation by the national Public Health Accreditation Board, since CHAPS processes meet national standards.
PUBLIC HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS
- Colorado Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment
- Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment Office of Planning & Partnerships
- Colorado School of Public Health Research & Centers
- Public Health Alliance of Colorado
- Colorado local health department directors
- Colorado School of Public Health research experts