Patient Navigator Fundamentals (Evening Courses)
Course Type: Onsite (Face to Face)
790 Delaware St
Pavilion C, Sabin Classroom
Denver, CO 80204
Patient Navigator Fundamentals is a eight-evening course designed to improve your patient navigation skills. This comprehensive course package is our “Level 1” training for patient navigators who want to improve their navigation skills and gain comprehensive knowledge of patient resources, basic health promotion and professional conduct. Don‘t miss this opportunity to network with other patient navigators!
- Patient navigation history and new developments
- Patient communication strategies
- Assessing patient strengths and barriers
- Patient resources
- Ethical decision making
- Patient confidentiality
- Health promotion
- Assess patient readiness to change
- Health literacy
DATES: May 1-24, 2012 (eight Tuesday and Thursday evenings)
TIMES: 5:00pm - 8:30pm
COST: $400 for all 8 evenings
LOCATION: Denver Health
- To receive a certificate of completion for this course you must attend and actively participate in the entire program of training.
- Continuing Nursing Education credit is not available for this course.
- The Colorado Patient Navigator Training Program does not endorse any product, medication or medical device and does not receive commercial support for this training.
- Space is limited: Your space in the course will not be confirmed until payment is made.
- Email Confirmation: After you register you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive the email, your registration was not fully processed. If you do not receive the email confirmation contact Edie.Bridge@ucdenver.edu
- Cancelation and Refund Policy: To cancel your registration and get a refund of registration fees, you must cancel at least 7 days (1 week) before the first day of training. If you cancel with less than 7 days (1 full week) notice your registration fee will be forfeited. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of your notice of cancellation. To cancel you must notify Edie.Bridge@ucdenver.edu